North Macadam URA: Public Participation
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
The North Macadam URAC meets on the second Thursday of the month from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Meetings are open to the public.
The Commission appoints members to represent a broad range of interests. The URACs represent a diverse composition of URA and citywide stakeholders. Members are often drawn from neighborhood and business associations, non-profit organizations, project partners, business owners and representatives, citywide civic groups, and citizens at large. URAC members are appointed by the PDC Board of Commissioners.
The Commission is always looking for new community members who may be interested in serving on PDC advisory committees, whether the focus be on a specific urban renewal area, project or program.
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) Meetings
- November 8, 2012: Agenda; Summary; Budget Presentation, Budget Narrative
- October 11, 2012: Agenda; Summary
- No meetings June - September
- May 31, 2012: Audio; Agenda; Summary
- April 12, 2012: Agenda, Summary
- No meeting in March
- February 9, 2012: Audio; Agenda; Summary
- No meeting in January 2012
- December 8, 2011: Audio (mp3, 111MB)
- October 13, 2011: Audio (mp3, 120MB)
- No meeting in August
- July 14, 2011: Agenda, Summary
- No meeting in June
- No meeting in May
- April 13, 2011
- March 10, 2011: Summary
- January 13, 2011: Summary
North Macadam URAC Membership Roster