Central Eastside URA: Public Involvement
All committee meetings are open to the public. PDC appoints members to represent a broad range of interests. The CES Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) meets every month to discuss project prioritization and to make funding recommendations to the Portland Development Commission. Please check the PDC calendar to confirm meeting date, time and location.
How to Get Involved
The URACs represent a diverse composition of URA and citywide stakeholders. Members are often drawn from neighborhood and business associations, non-profit organizations, project partners, business owners and representatives, citywide civic groups, and citizens at large. URAC members are appointed by the PDC Board of Commissioners and can serve up to two consecutive three-year terms.
The Commission is always looking for new community members who may be interested in serving on PDC advisory committees, whether the focus is on a specific urban renewal area, project or program.
Central Eastside Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC)
- November 15, 2012: Agenda, Budget Narrative
- October 8, 2012: Agenda, Notes
- April 9, 2012: Agenda, LTE Community Engagement Plan, LTE Summary, 11 x 17 LTE Map
- March 12, 2012: Agenda, 11 x 17 LTE map, Big Look Overview, Homebuyer Opportunity Map
- January 9, 2012: Agenda, Notes, Business Finance Presentation, Crescent Park Q&A
- December 12, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- November 14, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- September 12, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- Committee did not meet in August
- July 11, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- June 13, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- May 9, 2011: Agenda
- March 14, 2011: Agenda, Notes
- February 14, 2011: Agenda
- January 10, 2011: Agenda, Notes
Central Eastside URAC Membership Roster